Friday, September 30, 2011

i wish i was chuck, the dentist! :)

 Once again this is another blog that has no relevance with the blog description I have given. when i started writing I thought I will write a children story` and I realized that hardly anyone follows it, I mean, hardly anyone understand them, except few of my super intelligent dentist friends who keep reading my blogs hoping I would come up with a explicable content. I’m trying to entertain them as far as possible.  Today was a good day at work! Finally I managed to pile up some figures in the last minutes of my shift, against my name. Lol, I think I would be financially safe for the next month ;) I think I should treat myself for this and may be my friends too… oh! Wait, I don’t have to, because Aadi is coming today from Pondy. Lol, he will be throwing a party, hopefully.
I badly want to make my blogs interesting with photographs and illustrations. But I should not expect more than what I’m able to do with a Hyder Ali period desktop in my clinic ;) hereby, I take pleasure to give summary of a movie I watched yesterday. When in love everything seems to be different, beautiful and magical. I need to have this meter running then and there, only then I will know if I’m successful I n killing my love. Days since I started killing my love-0   I hope she never reads this :p that’s why I have crossed  it out, clever eh?
I was watching this movie ‘good luck chuck’, yesterday. Starring Jessica Alba# and some guy (I’ve seen him, but don’t know his name. I am not bothered to know that. Knowing Jessica Alba should do fine for a guy :p). K, coming to the point, the protagonist as a child gets hexed by a girl for not reciprocating her love (actually she demands to see his male member and the petrified and timid Chuck refuses). She curses him (well I wouldn’t call it a curse) that he will never find his true love and that every girl he sleeps/go on a date with, will find her true love with the next guy she dates! One another thing, the protagonist is a dentist (ha ha ha… me too! and most of my friends who will be reading this too :D)  so what happens is, the whole town gets to know this and girls throng up at chuck’s clinic, desperately wanting to get laid by him. Poor chuck, gets pissed off about this [In a way I would want to be like that. Come on, you get them without doing anything, Isn’t that cool?].Somehow chuck’s friend convinces him to enjoy the moment. But soon chuck realizes that he can’t just be the lucky charm always and that he needs someone for real. This is when he runs into Jessica Alba at a wedding (his ex’s wedding). Charlie being funny gets to attract her, only to know that she has known of him and his stupid charm. Finally after some incidents, in the climax, they get together.
K, what‘s with this stupid movie? I hear you saying that you have seen it too… This girl actually works in an aquatic park rearing penguins. It seems the mate selection among penguins is solely dependent on the females! I think it’s true when it comes to humans too ;)  
Finally they go out they both get to get aroused and when about to start making love, chuck realizes that if he sleeps with her she would fall for the next guy who goes out with her. He utilizes a call from his friend to fake an emergency at his clinic and runs away. Later he gets to remember about the girl, Anisha, who hexed him. He finds her and asks her to reverse the charm/curse. Later he decides to check if the charm still works. Meanwhile avoiding Jessica for a while, chuck chooses a humongous, obviously unattractive and repulsive female and bangs her and later asks his friend to go on a date (sleep) with her. His friend fakes it, being afraid of falling for her, and sends someone else and says that the charm has stopped working. Happily chuck runs to his girl and makes love. The next morning in the television he sees footage in which he finds that huge lady kissing a man passionately. Pissed off, he calls his friend to know that he faked it. Cursing himself he decides to impress her, doing things every other minute. Charlie being in love, and fear of loosing it, over does things. Well, he irritates her, breathing under the neck. And she calls it off. Chuck then decides to let things fall in place and be himself. He realizes that he was the real reason why girls get off from him and not just some stupid charm. Later he wins her by being himself.
 The reason I sat glued to this movie was because the protagonist is a dentist himself. I’m very disappointed about the fact that there are no penguin parks or Jessica Alba (s) waiting to bump into me at some wedding and I don’t have that charm or curse or whatever. Damn, it’s such a waste to be a dentist, here in India. K, I get it, Jessica Alba is little too much, and I’m less likely to bump into someone as I hardly move my ass out! Lol, May be my split [jazzy] would do that in my super hero story ;) and I would like to restrict myself to the way I love my love :)
And as I told you, since I never move my ass out, I decided to go somewhere randomly and try making ‘stranger’ friends, I’m going to go for this music release by the guy called ‘Blaze’ here in landmark, city center, Chennai. Seriously I don’t know anything about music except knowing few names and pretending that I know something about it :p and by the way this guy has rapped for our super star in the super floppy movie Baba.

  


And, before I leave I thought I would leave a poster of that movie. It’ll be unfair, may be some of you girls might really like this guy. I would stick to Jessica ;)(ahhh… I just love her! )

p.s. - to all my readers, you would realize that I end up saying I love every other hot chick I talk about, but for real, It’s just hormones. ;) and '#' might mean that i made love :P

No comments:

Post a Comment