RECAP: Sasi has now got his wish granted and Baba has to train him control his power and send him samurai school. Meanwhile in the modern world prof. Xavier decides to time travel and capture Sasi and induct him into the mutant school. Meanwhile Sasi has to get some Mayaloki juice for poochi.
EPISODE 6:
Unable to withstand a sudden surge of such a power, Sasi’s system went haywire and he dropped from high up in the sky. His wings started shriveling into his shoulders and moments later he regained his consciousness. Unable to remember what happened to him, he looked at Baba, expecting him to elucidate what has happened.
Baba chose to be normal and said,”are you alright? The long walk has exhausted you.”
“I guess so. But, I kind of remember some strange things happening, like I had wings and all. Freaky!! I can’t have wings all the time; I just want them only when I need them. Is this wish thing real, do I have the power now???”
“I don’t know about the power son, but I know that a samurai training can help you control your power at will” Baba assured him that he can control himself with a samurai training.
“Whatever Baba, lets get some Mayaloki juice for poochi; by the way why are these plants glowing???”
“Phosphorous son, they contain phosphorous, it makes them glow and that is the same reason they are not consumable”
“So how are we going to make it edible?”
“I have e recipe to make it edible” Baba took out an old manuscript that read as “hakuna matatatoto uto usobinladen mayalokivastu”. Baba started deciphering the ancient manuscript and he went on for 2 hours 10 minutes and 30 seconds! And finally as Sasi took a loo break, he drew out the hidden chit from inside his beard.
IT READ….
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup sliced bamboo shoots, drained
- 3 slices fresh ginger root
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into thin strips
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 egg, beaten
1. In a saucepan, combine the chicken broth, water, mushrooms, bamboo shoots, ginger, garlic, soy sauce, and hot pepper flakes. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to low, cover and simmer while you assemble the rest of the ingredients.
2. Place the chicken slices into a bowl and toss with the sesame oil to coat. In a separate bowl, stir together the cornstarch and vinegar, and set aside.
3. Increase the heat under the broth to medium-high, and return to a rolling boil. Add the chicken slices. Return to a boil, and then drizzle in the egg while stirring slowly to create long strands of egg. Stir in the vinegar and cornstarch. Simmer over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until chicken is cooked through and the broth has thickened slightly, about 3 minutes. Serve garnished with green onions and cilantro.
“Baba this looks like a recipe for a chicken soup!”
“Shut up Sasi, do you think I googled up all this and that I’m trying to cover up the fact that I can’t read the manuscript!”
“Forget it Baba, lets buy pedigree for Poochi . I seriously doubt your recipe. ”
“Dude, mother promise, this is what it read as!!!!!”
MEANWHILE AS THEY WHERE ARGUING ABOUT THIS, A THUNDEROUS ROAR CAME FROM THE SKY AND FROM WITHIN THE STROMY CLOUD, A SHINY BLACK HUGE FLYING OBJECT LANDED IN THE GHATS. FROM WHICH A MAN CAME OUT, FULLY BALD, ON A WHEEL CHAIR!
“Who the hell is this??? Baba, omg!! I can hear his thoughts!!! he thinks his underwear is too tight”
No comments:
Post a Comment