Tuesday, September 27, 2011

taking a break from attarabad tales!

I’m taking a break from cooking up my stupid superhero story and I ‘m going to write something else, it won’t necessarily be interesting to any of you. I wanted to write, but I don’t see a point in writing when hardly anyone is ready to read what you write…. One intellectual friend of mine suggested that blogging would be cool. So, a few weeks back I started blogging without having any idea about it. From what I googled about blogging, many say you can write anything you want, precisely “ANYTHING UNDER THE SUN???”
 chickennumber28. Blogspot.Com was the site I created to key in that “ANYTHING UNDER THE SUN” I had to write about. A few fictional characters based on my childhood milieu were created and I started writing. It was not actually a log of things that unfolded upon every calendar day, but my own story cooked up in a whacky style. (Sorry “way” should be the correct word, cos I think the word “style” deserves to be reserved for something that is admirable and I have a doubt if anyone would admire mine ).
JAZZY is my hero. A hero needs a sidekick. I decided to make our dead dog his side kick. My granny called him POOCHI; it literally means “insect”, in Tamil. But in a way if you think otherwise it would sound a bit western too. So I didn’t want any modification for the name. I decided to google this name and found that dogs were really being named poochi!

the search result gave this page!



About JAZZY, he is someone who would do every crazy thing I want to do, and which I would do only in dreams. He loves girls, wants to go out with every hot chick he sees, he plays guitar, and he writes and.... and..…
 I think I should stop writing, right now, because, I don’t feel like writing. And I end up writing things i don’t even think about. Lol…. Do you want to know what I’m thinking about right now? Hmmm… I think I’m thinking about HER. Should I tell her about it? I doubt I should, because I’m not supposed to L
A few days back I wanted to start painting. Oh! Yes I used to, in school and my friend reminded me of it when I was talking to him a while back. He said he always believed that I had a good hand at painting. Besides all this I also have to make a progress at work and my next month’s pay cheque would be based on how much I’m working. And so if I fail to do a good job I would end up earning a skimpy sum, only sufficient to pay my gas bill and rent and again I would have to call up on my dad for the rest. Speaking of calling my family, it’s been a month since I last talked to my sister and I don’t have anything to talk about! Its pretty messed up! Oh wait, there is absolutely no hint of regret or something in that sentence, it’s just for the record of this log! And the reason I haven’t called her up? I don’t know why, but I just don’t feel like… I think I make up a terrible brother.
WOW! (I just said that out loud) I’m absolutely awestruck! Just as I’m typing this log I got a forward from HER, definitely a casual one, but my system is going haywire. (MY HEART RIGHT NOW IS LIKE A NUCLAER REACTOR; IT’S ABOUT TO EXPLODE). I don’t want to say anything more about this and…. And I don’t know… right now, I’m too happy to finish off what wanted to write today! I’m taking a break here. See you folks on next blog. And lastly I love all my friends, I have never told them this; except for those few times I did, when I was totally “spirited” with methanol! I wouldn’t be saying it anytime when I’m in my senses because I feel it’s not necessary and I don’t express emotions that easily! To be precise I’m bit too cold! And I think I’ve started using the word “precise” too very often! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment