Perplexed! I really don’t have any idea what I’m up to these days! Nonchalantly, I keep getting lost without doing anything productive! I’m hoping to finish off my novel next month, irrespective of whether it is going to dust bins or print runs! Today is really stressful, I don’t know why. May be because, I haven’t got my pay cheque yet and I already have bills piled up, to pay!
All that I need now is a month long [PAID] break from work and a laptop to finish off my book. And then a publisher to get my book published. Lol, I do realize that there are a thousand other guys out there, like me. I THINK I’HAVE SEVERAL STORIES TO TELL. But, I have to carefully have draft my first story to make it completely irrelevant to the stories I really want to tell. I don’t want to get personal in my first book. First I need to earn myself some fans, by giving out a story that will connect with most people and not just me! A non-realistic children fiction is in my mind, but it needs to be cleverly done. It’ll not be that easy to write a story that will attract kids. It’s really tough. Creating a fantasy world and getting the kids involved in it, is really a daunting task. So I think I’m going to go with a literary fiction or a realistic semi-fiction! What ever, I’m writing a book.
A few moments back I was totally low. I just came back from attending a patient and I hope to churn out some money from him, which ultimately is going to help my next month’s pay cheque get fatter ;) I’m a bit charged up right now and a bit hungry too… I think I’ll have some boiled corn for now and a grilled chicken for dinner ;)
Its 8.oo pm now, another hour and I’ll take off to home. I mean the room! It’s no home. It’s more like a dungeon. Ha ha ha… a typical bachelor abode ;) you should give a visit once, especially during one of those booze parties! Mind-blowing ;) hey but no girls will be there. Mind that!




No comments:
Post a Comment